The Gankers Club Server PVE

Share with us your server and its news.
Gank

The Gankers Club Server PVE

Post by Gank »

Hello everyone i would like to post our sever and welcome anyone looking for a PVE sever with active admins. Server 37.187.144.40:4201 is just that, a PVE haven for players looking to work together or just new and do not feel like PVPing. Whatever the reason, I look forward to seeing some new players, some got lost with all the patching and updates. Our sever is a no stealing, no forced PVP. We have a new mission ever 6 minutes, with the aim bot turned down a bit to make missions enjoyable. Our Sec B have i believe 6 waves atm with the aiming also turned down some to make it more than possible to get in and out. We have friendly players and admins and strive to make the sever an enjoyable place to play.

If your looking for a PVE server with huge ban list (looking out for everyone) but very friendly players, might look at us. We do Sec B often, few groups do. I hope to see new players thinking our way, choppers left, tuns of rides, slightly turned downed AI, More missions, come have a peek :ugeek:
`dziku

Re: The Gankers Club Server PVE

Post by `dziku »

hello, what happened to server, is it down?