Official Origins Mod Chosen DayZ |Active Admins|SSD

Share with us your server and its news.
Mace

Official Origins Mod Chosen DayZ |Active Admins|SSD

Post by Mace »

WELCOME TO THE CHOSEN DAYZ
Greetings fellow DayZ survivors! For those looking to submerge themselves in a realistic zombie apocalypse should join Origins Chosen #1! Building houses, reinforcing vehicles,submarines,excavators,strongholds,nested houses with heli pad,gates,fences,lock safe ,joining a group will help better your chances in surviving!

Choose your allies. Kill your enemies. Build your empire....Your Journey begins now!

Server Details :

Dayz Origins Server:
IP:192.99.18.174:6944

CrossHair:Off
Nameplates:Off
Death Messages: On
Sidechat:On
3rd Person:On
Waypoints:On
Barter:On
Missions: On
Vehicle Lock:Off
Max weight:70kg
Destroying fences, towers and gates:Only owner
Missions 8 / "day"

Rules:
:x Zero tolerance to Hacks, Cheats or Scripts

Bannable violations:
1. No Hacking of any sort
2. No Griefing or Stealing at Trader Island
3. No Glitching, placing your player in foundations, rocks etc, You can lie prone in water only up to the point of you attacking, once a shot is fired you can not lie prone again in the water.
4. Do not log off in another players House, Garage or within their walls, if in a base on server restart you must wait to be kicked and log back within 10 minutes of server restart.
5. No Combat Logging, if in a fight do not log off, clear the area then log off.
6. Do not destroy tents or storage boxes
7. No Admin Abuse/Accusing over chat(any problems talk to an admin on ts)
8. Do not accuse Hackers in side chat, instead join Team Speak and poke an Admin. Record accused hacker if possible.
9. You cannot build a base under 600m from another player, or wall of another players building
10. You cannot wall off a spawn point, thereby restricting access to other players.
11.You can not change your name to another players name
12. No multiple accounts

Bans for offences: Hacking instant permanent ban, all other 1st offence, 48hrs, 2nd 3 days, 3rd 1 week, 4th permanent – These are at admin discretion

Active Admins
Zero Admin Abuse

+/- Humanity from bots -Sector B- Major +/-150
Static/ M2 guards +/-100
Other guards +/-50
+/- 0 Survivors
-KRK guards- +100 Heroes
-100 Bandits
-50 Survivors
-Dr Ivan´s Lab- +150 Heroes
-150 Bandits
+/-0 Survivors
-Missions- 150 (+Heroes and -bandits
+/- 0 Survivors

Server Communications

Teamspeak 3:
ts3.chosendayz.com:9992

http://www.guildchosen.com

[url=steam://run/33930//-connect=192.99.18.174%20-port=6944%20-mod=EXPANSION;@DayzOrigins;%20-nosplash%20-world=empty%20-nopause/]PLAY NOW WITH US![/url] (Click on the link and start The game!)
If you have problems launching the game, CLICK HERE

- :mrgreen: - :geek: - :cry: - :oops: - :shock: - :twisted: - 8-) - :D - :| - :? - :x - :ugeek: - :P - :evil: - :lol: - :( -

Last edited by Mace on 28 Oct 2015 11:01, edited 35 times in total.
Mace

Re: Official Origins Mod #LFS Chosen DayZ #1 |Active Admins|

Post by Mace »

If you have nice pics or videos from Chosen 1, post the link in Origins Gallery section!

Here is Video from MrTophat23

Last edited by Mace on 19 Sep 2014 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
Mace

Post by Mace »

An other video from Lou D

and this from Alfred Incognito

Ritlay

Post by Ritlay »

I always played on that server, until I realized that administrators abused their AdminCam to locate and kill us. PvP is always good but have to have humility.

Whenever me and my friends we entered the server, one Mi-17 appeared in our database.
Mace

Post by Mace »

Ritlay wrote:I always played on that server, until I realized that administrators abused their AdminCam to locate and kill us. PvP is always good but have to have humility.

Whenever me and my friends we entered the server, one Mi-17 appeared in our database.
You are just wrong. This server is about 1½ year old and no one ever said anything about admin abuse or have any kind of proof. There is now 4 admins and they don´t use AdminCam for killing ppl.
Ritlay

Post by Ritlay »

Mace wrote:
Ritlay wrote:I always played on that server, until I realized that administrators abused their AdminCam to locate and kill us. PvP is always good but have to have humility.

You are just wrong. This server is about 1½ year old and no one ever said anything about admin abuse or have any kind of proof. There is now 4 admins and they don´t use AdminCam for killing ppl.
I will return to play on that server, but this time I'll be recording. Any complainant who I'm looking for?
Mace

Post by Mace »

Ritlay wrote:
Mace wrote:

I will return to play on that server, but this time I'll be recording. Any complainant who I'm looking for?
Good and I don´t understand that question. Do you mean whom you should observe?
Ritlay

Post by Ritlay »

Yes, sure. What other methods can I use to prove some abuse?
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

I've only had problems with one of the admins, all the others are fine and very helpful for me... good server.
thezombie

Post by thezombie »

the best server in the world!!