Mission Suggestions

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Mission Suggestions

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I like the fact that you have added a non-combat mission and that there is a bit of variety that all can play. Depending on how active a server is, mission 1 may not be played too often.
MrMadness

Mission Suggestions

Post by MrMadness »

soo did my mission make it XD
Brummel Reloaded

Mission Suggestions

Post by Brummel Reloaded »

I like the suggestions from miggs! Give this a try, please. :shock:
[HvE]Jesus

Mission Suggestions

Post by [HvE]Jesus »

Name: (Haven't thought of that anyone with a good idea is welcome :))

Theme: Meet an NPC and then kill some bandits

Details: 0% Meet up with Captain Alex at Cords(will be added soon)
25% Kill the bandits hiding on sector A
50% Meet up With Alex again and he'll give you coords to his friends position(his friend will award the player with the loot)
75% Go to alex's friend for the loot
100% loot crate spawns next to alex's friend

Enemies: 10-15 guards
2 Snipers
2 lmgs
1 Mossberg(why not?)))
remaining guards assault riffles
Most of them should be hiding inside buildings(containers industrials just anywhere)

Loot: Normal, since killing the snipers will require a scoped gun(most of the time) but besides that simple close combat rushing will be enough for the other guards.

Backstory: Captain Alex wants to fix a submarine in sector A(yes the big brown things). But he has heard a big group of bandits have heard about his plans and they plan to ambush him. Check Sector A for him so he can fix his submarine without any further trouble. If you help him he'll award you with some high quality guns which he found while looking for stuff to fix his submarine.

Note about the lootspawn: I don't know if it's hard but make is so that Alex will give you the coordinates in direct chat and that they are kinda random(about 3 different locations should be enough) so it's not that easy to camp the loot.