Some ideas for future patches...

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
IHIOUSE {TTRD}

Post by IHIOUSE {TTRD} »

i think that would make it way too easy and fast to create cinders, i'd like to see it spawn in certain places but be as rare as screws are
Noodle

Post by Noodle »

I don't see it as necessarily making it way too easy, but more in the way of catering to those who don't play in large groups who can produce anywhere from 5-10 cinders a restart. Wouldn't having cinders spawn make it way easier then what i suggested?
Vyl

Post by Vyl »

Love these ideas! Nice work.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

one thing when doing updates is to have much better interaction with us, since may their has been hardly any interaction from them, 99.99% of questions are ignored
Vyl

Post by Vyl »

spuduk3 wrote:one thing when doing updates is to have much better interaction with us, since may their has been hardly any interaction from them, 99.99% of questions are ignored
Just because they don't reply doesn't mean it is ignored! It is not unheard for mods/developers to view posts but not interact.
spuduk3

Post by spuduk3 »

they used to be be very active on here, but since they started teasing on facebook hardly anything, they only seem to reply when you are blowing sunshine out of their behinds and they have known to delete messages on facebook when crticised about the mod and the way things have been handled,
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I'd like to see Hammocks where you could put one up in a forest/woodland so you can restore some/all of your blood - great for lone players
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:I'd like to see Hammocks where you could put one up in a forest/woodland so you can restore some/all of your blood - great for lone players
You can do this with a tent
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

A hammock would though have no storage and wouldnt require tools to make. You could also take this around with you.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

A hammock(i would use a sleeping bag for simplicity) would be great. To balance it out you would have to be in the sleep screen for a while to keep people from taking quick naps during fights. Otherwise when you shoot somone from 300m out they will just take cover and sleep, so by the time you can get another shot on them they are back at full blood. I would also make this a rare-ish item so there would still be a need for hunting which ill cover in my upcoming idea mega thread.