New design of the five floor building

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.

How do you like the idea?

Good
100%
Bad
No votes

Total votes: 4

Gharribaldy

Post by Gharribaldy »

I have taken time thought about the current design of the five floor building. At the moment everything is scattered and you need a lot of space for his five buildings. If you still plays in a larger group. Does the very large amount of space. Therefore me the following idea for the five floor building has arrived. To put this into a compact building together. "" See sketch of the front view ""

Haus = Home

Thus, it saves space and it looks good too. If you links having an input for residential complex in the center and right, respectively, a garage door. In addition, there is a second floor of the main complex, the law could possibly have a terrace. It would also be good if you down in Lv. 1 room closet (with code lock) would have. This is for inventory and should be expanded with every finished house extension. So which one with all five levels of the building only has a huge inventory and are not as common now spread over five buildings.
GeriX

Post by GeriX »

Well, as far as I have understood, you want to make the houses attachable to each other, to safe space(?).
Hmm, I'm not really sure about this, as it would again let the bases appear, procedural and everyone would look the same. With the current system, we are trying to prevent exactly this, wich is also the reason, why there wont be no "snapping" for walls'n stuff, it just looks unnreal and ugly^
Let's see what other people have to say about this.

PS: Never trust Google translator! :?
Gharribaldy

Post by Gharribaldy »

The houses now see all the same. No matter where they are built. Finally, there are prefabricated houses that are just placed. So is there not offer opportunity for development. And as the visual appearance looks at the end. That is in the hands of the Mod developers. It's just a drawing by his own imagination going to bring.

The original is in the German forum. Thus, everyone can make the translation.

My English is not good. My German is better. And Google does his best. : D
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

id like the ability to edit house and have them integrated or at least have that option at the cost of more resources?