Server Owner Forum

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Owl8Alex

Server Owner Forum

Post by Owl8Alex »

I think you should bring back the official server owner thread so that we can share tips and tricks, as well as receive bug support from fellow server owners.
zaTley

Server Owner Forum

Post by zaTley »

Agree,I just got my server, and I would like some tips to read :D
JoePowell

Server Owner Forum

Post by JoePowell »

I will have a look into this, however as far as I was aware there was never an Official Server owners forum
ElDubya

Server Owner Forum

Post by ElDubya »

A few more options in Origins Guard might be nice. Like the ability to set how much humanity is lost when you die. Also, some more admin tools. Watching a player is not enough sometimes. DaRT covers the kick/ban, server message thing but the ability for admin to TP themselves (not TP other players) and/or god mode for admin would be nice.
GeriX

Server Owner Forum

Post by GeriX »

Maybe somebody could make a exact list of all the new features you want for Origins Guard? Then we could decide better, what to implement :idea:
zaTley

Server Owner Forum

Post by zaTley »

Ability to move houses maybe..
Owl8Alex

Server Owner Forum

Post by Owl8Alex »

JoePowell wrote:I will have a look into this, however as far as I was aware there was never an Official Server owners forum
There used to be one with Gamers Platoon
s1ckkz123

Server Owner Forum

Post by s1ckkz123 »

ElDubya wrote:A few more options in Origins Guard might be nice. Like the ability to set how much humanity is lost when you die. Also, some more admin tools. Watching a player is not enough sometimes. DaRT covers the kick/ban, server message thing but the ability for admin to TP themselves (not TP other players) and/or god mode for admin would be nice.
Please not TP or godmode for admins, the cam is getting massively abused on some servers, what if admin are mad and just turn on godmode and go to sektor or whatever?

Or realise a server message when admin cam/godmode/TP was used by which admin, so the players know what happens.
(but then the hackers would also know what happens, and will turn off their hack)

For origins guard:
-ability to remove specific cars
-reset bikes and planes
-ability to look into house gear from [GUID] (would stop the duping)
-ability to change day/night time
-change admincam to view only off-game in a specific window, or add a message like above mentioned (would stop cam abuse)

just my thoughts