Painted Houses

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
ishootpaint

Painted Houses

Post by ishootpaint »

It would be awesome to paint houses and have stencils for them so they all dont look the same. I would also like to see stencils for the upgraded walls. Would love to paint mine with a trespassers will be shot stencil. :twisted:
OldManTim

Painted Houses

Post by OldManTim »

Ooooh I love this idea!
How did I not thing of this?! :mrgreen:
zaTley

Painted Houses

Post by zaTley »

Great idea... I would love a weed house
ishootpaint

Painted Houses

Post by ishootpaint »

It would go great with the weed ural parked next to it lol. 8-)
OldManTim

Painted Houses

Post by OldManTim »

ishootpaint wrote:It would go great with the weed ural parked next to it lol. 8-)
YESSS!!!
s1ckkz123

Painted Houses

Post by s1ckkz123 »

really good idea, make stencils for lvl 1, 2, 3 and 4 houses, and maybe garages.
but it should need many spraycans, like 20 green, 20 black for a camo painting.
ishootpaint

Painted Houses

Post by ishootpaint »

If anyone has suggestions for other stencil designs for houses or garages post it. Lets keep this thread rolling.

Camo houses would be great for building a subtle base in the woods. And of course bandits need a black house with skulls on it.
IHIOUSE {TTRD}

Painted Houses

Post by IHIOUSE {TTRD} »

Ah yes i like this idea, i actually suggested it in my laundry list of ideas in my post recently. It Gets kind of boring having a row of houses that all look the exact same, and since i am the owner of an absurd amount of fences being able to spray & stencil them would be a nice thing
ishootpaint

Painted Houses

Post by ishootpaint »

Did not see that post. So you get the credit for this, so eveyone make sure to give IHIOUSE thanks for his great ideas on his post. I also have alot of fences, im sure you have seen them. I would love to be able to paint them black with warning signs on them so it wont be a suprise when me and my guys shoot everything that passes....., except TTRD of course ;) lol
IHIOUSE {TTRD}

Painted Houses

Post by IHIOUSE {TTRD} »

haha we can share the credit, i actually thought it was funny we both were thinking the same thing. You should see my fences in int005 :o