Group system for housing.

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
SGTSADSACK

Group system for housing.

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Can you guys please implement a system to let friends access each other houses, I am recently back to Origins with my group of friends after close to a year and a half, and we are still shocked that a system to let friends access each other houses has still not been implemented. It is an utter pain especially when starting off that the same person has to keep opening their house for everyone over and over, and when they are not online there is physically nothing you can do. I don't even see the point in the code system that exists since you are the only one who can enter it why even have it.

I propose a *group* system that allows the server to pull the players guid when adding friends to a *group* and then allows these players to interact with the houses of the other people in the group. The group owner can then manage who is in the group but at the same players can drop out of a group. Who you invite to this group will be down to you and who you trust. This entire system tackles the issue or people hammering away guessing codes like they do in Epoch or even using 3rd party programs to do it for them.

To CLARIFY - This is what I mean when I say a *group* system, not floating icons above everyone head showing where they are. Simply a system that lets you do something that should of been in the game from the start.

~Thankyou