Spawning

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
icey1u

Spawning

Post by icey1u »

With the next update coming i think their should be more of an option to choose where you spawn at. As simple as i can be you should have the option to spawn inside one of your houses. Or just the option to spawn inside one of the houses.

Thanks for reading :D
Kampfkeks_

Spawning

Post by Kampfkeks_ »

Hi, the problem with spawning in the base or in the house is, that you cant raid a base anymore. This would remove a big part of the game, the danger to get raided and loose stuff.
SGTSADSACK

Spawning

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Yeah this would break many aspects of the game.. there are islands close to Sector B for example put a level 1 house there store loads of boats, and if you die at Sector B only takes you 10 mins to get back
spuduk3

Spawning

Post by spuduk3 »

add a couple of spawn points for the newer sections of the map
icey1u

Spawning

Post by icey1u »

Fixes for your guys awncers that u had. with house raiding it all ready take long enough to log in the server with the cloud min thing. Maybe if u decide to spawn inside ur house u spawn inside sleeping then u wake up. another thing is u should not be allowed to build on the random islands, etc island 55 next to sector B. spawns to the new island (novistrana) should not be allowed because i think it is a hard place to get their. u have to deal with the AI's that are on the bridge, their would be no point for AI's to be their then if u can spawn on novi.
ishootpaint

Spawning

Post by ishootpaint »

House spawns will never happen. Too OP