Two sugestion what should be changed in patch

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Shinesso™

Post by Shinesso™ »

Hello i have two sugestions about what should be add/change in patch and what is annoying for me as a player.

1) The building range between houses and reinforced fortifications its to big, in my opinion theres should be posibility to place reinforced fortification connected to the tanktrap in house or garage.
2) Do something for heroes, the most of players play as a bandits, killing every1, bandit house is bigger, is so hard to find someone who will don't shoot you even if you are hero and you have no weapon, please think about optimalization between hero and bandit.
stea1l

Post by stea1l »

Hello Shinesso,

first of all, thank you for your interest in MOD ORIGINS ;)

Concerning your suggestions:
1) The building range between houses and reinforced fortifications its to big, in my opinion theres should be posibility to place reinforced fortification connected to the tanktrap in house or garage.
Being able to place fences in connection with a houses' tank trap kits might/will certainly cause bugs since two textures "collide". Therefore, you need to leave space (XY metres) between your buildings and your fences.
2) Do something for heroes, the most of players play as a bandits, killing every1, bandit house is bigger, is so hard to find someone who will don't shoot you even if you are hero and you have no weapon, please think about optimalization between hero and bandit.
As we try to keep up a distinction between both, the Heroe Class and the Bandit Class, it is necessary that we introduce clear differencies. Heroes and Bandits are meant to be the opposite of each other.
The fact that most of the players do play as Bandits (at least on popular servers) is a clear consequence of most of the players' attitudes (playing for PVPing and killing other players). Privilegeing one of the classes would unbalance the game structure.

Best regards,

---
stea1l
Shinesso™

Post by Shinesso™ »

Thanks for the reply but I will still be trying to find a way that can help solve this "problem" :)

What I mean is that it was not possible to move the player between the fence and the house, tank traps have a large textrue so it is not necessary to bring them closer to each other so that the texture overlap. And here's another option that allows for even greater distance these objects from each other because it seems to me that the improved fences are a little wider.

So if it is possible to make a distance between the two objects so small that player will not be able to go (or after an upgrade when the fence will be wider) and if this is not possible its just a shame. So anyway thanks for intrest in my sugestion.
Best regards