Admin tools- Spectates

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
|LP|Miv.™

Re: Admin tools- Spectates

Post by |LP|Miv.™ »

That server them i was talking about has beem already shutt down. Some players that you recently give ban, they pay a server just to mess with some players
Homer

Post by Homer »

Even if spectating stopped an admin from playing at that moment (he really cant because he cant move), what would stop him to tell his friends via TeamSpeak for example?
It even makes more sense because hes no in the "crime scene" and spectating leaves the player vulnerable since he cant see.
|LP|Miv.™

Post by |LP|Miv.™ »

as I said, depends on how the admin wants to play. I gave the idea to block while in the game to minimize a possible "fraud" at least in lone wolfs admins
technicianhard

Post by technicianhard »

|LP|Miv.™ wrote:Exact Cat, I think it depends on the admin itself be fair and play fair. But I watched a lot of times, admins teleporting in front of me and kill everyone ..
There is no teleporting in origins, cheaters got only speedhacks, and I don't see any godemode cheats upgrade since last 4 months, I guess cheating devs stop developing this shit. Where u see teleporting admins I wonder?, admins can only spectate.
|LP|Miv.™

Post by |LP|Miv.™ »

Telleporting and speedhack its almost the same thing... sory ;)
technicianhard

Post by technicianhard »

Forget about that I say aboout godemode, seen one today :shock:
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

I had two players in the last days with infinit ammo. One of them had only two bullets in his mag but shot like 35 times ^^
|LP|Miv.™

Post by |LP|Miv.™ »

We already know that there are many players with these hacks .... But the problem is when the admin himself uses these hacks, or something ...

Hackers and admin abuse will never end unfortunately ...