The Salvation City Games

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
ishootpaint

The Salvation City Games

Post by ishootpaint »

Living behind massive guarded walls the residents of salvation city grow very bored. Mayor George not wanting his own people to turn on him has listened to the masses, and they want bloodsport.

A envoy awaits at the trader to take willing participants to gamble their lives for the prospect of riches and ever so delicious beans. The games would be an arena deathmatch held either in a seperate instance if its possible in origins or on an island near sector b that you cannot go unless its via the envoy at the trader. Weapons will be assigned upon enetering the arena pending on what kind of event it is(melee, pistols, rifles, demolition derby with cars just for examples)

Upon winning you will be teleported back to the trader where you originally left from and the prizes will be by the envoys feet in a trader style container. Prizes can be anything from building mats, high end guns and ammo, and possibly clothing items that can only be aquired by winning the deathmatch. And those who lose are.... well dead. They must respawn like normal death minus the humanity loss/gain possibly.

Would love to hear some feedback or more ideas for this since it would he great for pvp and pve servers alike. I will keep adding in more details later today when i have more time.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Salvation City Games

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I really like this idea - it delivers another dimension to the game where people can test their skills without the need for annoying others (PvE perspective).

I wonder if you could add a lvl system so that you could only pair up against your same hero/bandit lvl? Bots would be ok, but the option to face other players would be good also.
ishootpaint

The Salvation City Games

Post by ishootpaint »

It would be awsome if it could be done on a hive system. So when you go to the arena it will be players from various servers. Bots could be used to fill in empty player slots if not enough are ready to go. I was thinking about how the rewards for it should be done. Winner gets 10 or 15 random pieces of sector b loot and all the losers get 1 random piece of sector b loot in their inventory when they respawn. Could be a box of screws or just a 20rd stanag. It would be nice if the lvl4 BPs also were in this prize pool for players that play solo and cant clear sector b by themselves.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Salvation City Games

Yes, but you can get lvl 4 bps from trader so its still possible for lone wolves to get it :)
ishootpaint

The Salvation City Games

Post by ishootpaint »

Did not know that. I have only been to the trader once since 1.8 hit.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Salvation City Games

ishootpaint wrote:Did not know that. I have only been to the trader once since 1.8 hit.

Ill happily own up if I am wrong here. Ive definitely seen bp's at the trader but I cant for the life of me remember if they were specifically for lvl 4 or not. Ill have to test that theory later tonight now... now that Ive my Merlin that is :)
ishootpaint

The Salvation City Games

Post by ishootpaint »

Well keep us all posted if you see one there. Im sure im not the only one who would like to know.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Salvation City Games

I can confirm that there are BP's at the trader. I was there last night and they had a set of lvl 2 hero BP's.
ishootpaint

The Salvation City Games

Post by ishootpaint »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:I can confirm that there are BP's at the trader. I was there last night and they had a set of lvl 2 hero BP's.
Lvl 1-3 are at the traders as i parted with alot of m249 belts for a lvl 3 print one time. I just wonder if the lvl4 print is there for lone wolfs. If not it should defiantly be in the prize pool for The Salvation City Games.
Miggs

The Salvation City Games

Post by Miggs »

I like the idea of the games for sure!!

I can also confirm that lvl 4 BP's are Sect B exclusive (Unless something has changed very recently). Only other way to get them is to trade other players for them. The going rate for them on US007 is 250 reinforced or 150 reinforced & a level 3 smelting book. I think it's a fair deal considering you can't get the BP's any other way then sect b plus they are a rare drop and if you farm hard you can get the reinforced with some hard work.