Easier storage for beginners

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Pestol

Easier storage for beginners

Post by Pestol »

So I just started playing again after a loooong break from this mod and realized it is quite difficult to have a safe storage that stays over restart when you have just started playing.

So im just wondering if you could change so that tents dont need the Short planks anymore, as it would be easier to have a little storage when you just started out.
Homer

Re: Easier storage for beginners

Post by Homer »

Why not get a Safe?

Just needs a battery to place, and only the person with the code can access it.
Pestol

Post by Pestol »

Homer wrote:Why not get a Safe?

Just needs a battery to place, and only the person with the code can access it.

I guess a safe works too, but I was more thinking for when you just started and are collecting materials for your first house. Its really annoying when all you need is Rocks but you cant go get rocks because you dont have room since you have all your bags of cement etc.... I thought tents would be used for more basic storage before you get your house.

I will look for a safe though, sounds cool :P
Homer

Post by Homer »

Its pretty useful. 120 Itens, 7 weapons/tools and 2 backpacks
GeriX

Post by GeriX »

In the next patch the normal tents wich can be found in a supermarket will be added back. And this tent then maybe will be upgradable to our tent. The reason why we maade it harder to get the tent is, because it can be to op in PvP if you just chop some wood, place the tent and be able to restore your whole blood by sleeping.