Spawning zombies on the roads

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
_Adriano_

Spawning zombies on the roads

Post by _Adriano_ »

Origins is a mod about zombie apocalypse, it should be terrifying, but unfortunately there is nothing about terror on it. The zombies doesn't scare, only bothers with their annoying screaming and running fast as African runners. I would like to see more scaring and impactating things in Origins.

There is something that makes me think and here's my suggestion. When we are on roads, sometimes we see zombies spawning from inside wrecked cars or firetrucks, something that doesn't make sense. But I would love see zombies spawning near dead bodies that are placed on the roads(see picture), and pretending to be eating the corpses, and when you get closer they run after you. It would be impactating on new players to Origins.

I also would love to see hordes of zombies walking around the map, just like we see in The walking dead series. Imagine you are in a gas station looting or refueling your vehicle and you look around and you see a horde of the zombies walking toward by the city. I think anyone would be scared and think "Oh, my God I am fucked!".

I have read it before in the forum and I would like to endorse the idea of wild animals in the woods attacking players. Wild animals like wild dogs, bears and jagguars or even a mutant zombie animals. This would be awsome.