OriginsMod BrainStorming

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Waffeleisen

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by Waffeleisen »

A player on my server just suggest to add a ladder as tool so players cannot camp in their bases permanently cause they have a upgraded fence around their base etc.
maybe with an option to disable or enable it :)

King regards
Waffel
s1ckkz123

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by s1ckkz123 »

:)

Maybe make it craftable with shortplanks, longplanks and 1-2 screws? (Hammer and saw needed to craft)
^2.

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by ^2. »

Add a stationary PKM to Watchtower 3.
Requires 3 screws, a PKM, 2 magazines and 2 reinforced material.

Add a new plane to the mod.
I've suggested before, saying it could be a 2sitter only (like a cessna) or a hand-made jet plane. Would be even more awesome if it could drop granades or have a machine mounted on the front.
yolobert

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by yolobert »

instead of finding new content, it would help much more if you fix the dupe problem and the steady aim usage
spuduk3

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by spuduk3 »

would love to able to spray the ghillie suit in any of the available spray paint colours,
foppe96

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by foppe96 »

pink ghilly yay, best one
Asesino de masas

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by Asesino de masas »

i really like the capri and unicopter for lone wolfs but the blood still a problem ... i need yes or yes a friendly guy if i dont want to walk all map to sleep in a tent or a house, animals still a bit hard to find so any item for autotransfusion can be really cool. Sorry for me english and thx for all ur work!!! origins still the best MOD ever but u need to do a more adversiting everywhere ... i like the origins launcher but maybe should put the servers on dayz commander etc to show the ppl origins isnt dead and the updates still coming !! i cant wait for the 1.8 !! ;)
Asesino de masas

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by Asesino de masas »

Get wood and make planks, get cement and blocks to make a wall ... all crafting are ''solid things'' ... but, wath about liquids? new tools to make gasoline? build a deposit to get water on rains,make water with snow ... i think a bit of minecraft and Rust can help a lot ... build a orchard, farm food, make food, when you cut a tree get a chance to get ... apples? ... i really cant explain all the thinks i have on me mind with me level of english =/ i have millons of ideas but i cant explain how i want =/ like ... Ok the ''title'' of origins is: survival is just the beginning, but, hey! some players have more than 3000 hours ... we alredy survived, we are LIVING alredy on taviana we are doing our lifes there ( i mean the characters ) we build our own houses, why we dont evolve? doing the things like get a field and grown things,get food from there, build a farm ( i dont think its a viable idea ) get the flesh and the leather, make your own cloths and some of these things wath a reall survivor will do.

i didnt explained how i want and it take some time for me to thinks the words and some time to use the google translator (i dont know if the words are correct) with that i doesnt want to lose the figths and stay at house farming the stuff ... for that i can go to minecraft but isnt a bad point to get on DayZ, if someone can translate me i can explain MUCH better ( give %,explain wath tipes of mats needed etc etc etc) example: to get water from the rainyou will need

Stage 1
Materials:
Big jerry can x4
Jerry can x3
Rope x2
Filters x5 ( new, can be found rare on industrials )
Empty tin can x10
Metal tubes x2
Cement Mixer x1 ( Or maybe excabator and attach the new build to a house or implemented on lvl 4 house, stronghold, ect)
Water collector plane ( new, can be found very rare on industruals )

Tools:
Toolbox
Entrenching tool
Pliers
Hammer

Stage 2
Materials:
Hidraulic pipes x7
Engine x2
Scrap metal x2
Metal tubes x10
Cinder blocks x15
Computer chips x5
Electronic circuits x5
Chipboard x2

Tools:
Toolbox
Entrenching tool
Pliers
Hammer
( And maybe excavator)

The stages can be amplied to 4 stages and reduce materials betwen stages

How it works?

After 10 mins of rain the jerry cans will be filled, when you are near it, it will show a options Fill empty bottle and drink from Aquator ... waths the problem? in origins never rains! :lol: wash just a example ^^ i can do it muuuuuch better if someone translates everything from spanish and maybe can paint the planes of how it will look ^^
Last edited by Asesino de masas on 16 Jun 2015 03:32, edited 2 times in total.
XXKRYSTALXX

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

^2. wrote:Add a stationary PKM to Watchtower 3.
Requires 3 screws, a PKM, 2 magazines and 2 reinforced material.
Love this idea :)
SGTSADSACK

OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Balance weapon rare weapons by making them randomized when it comes to Urals at Sector B. No guaranteed VSS Vintorez every time