OriginsMod BrainStorming

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Bammer-D

Re: OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by Bammer-D »

How about fixing whatever was wrong with auto restarts and putting them back in.
s1ckkz123

Post by s1ckkz123 »

Please make the highcaliber weapons at the trader much more expensive!

On our server the admins disabled the trader because its way to cheap to get good weapons and ammo.
This would take one week and everyone runs around with mk17s and mkmods and and...

Please bring some more balance... high weapons only for highgrade loot like other highcaliber weapons/ammo (e.g. not m249 belts for mk17 sniper... should be 5 DMR mags for 1 mk17 sniper or whatever)

Or atleast give admins the option to disable specific traders like the weapon traders but not repair and building ones. So we can trade house stuff but not highgrade weapons until they got more expensive! (our opinion)
thanks!
Mace

Post by Mace »

s1ckkz123 wrote:Please make the highcaliber weapons at the trader much more expensive!

On our server the admins disabled the trader because its way to cheap to get good weapons and ammo.
This would take one week and everyone runs around with mk17s and mkmods and and...

Please bring some more balance... high weapons only for highgrade loot like other highcaliber weapons/ammo (e.g. not m249 belts for mk17 sniper... should be 5 DMR mags for 1 mk17 sniper or whatever)

Or atleast give admins the option to disable specific traders like the weapon traders but not repair and building ones. So we can trade house stuff but not highgrade weapons until they got more expensive! (our opinion)
thanks!
I totally agree, and we should not wait until next patch. It must be done ASAP.
Nick!

Post by Nick! »

I really would like to see this airplane :D
Ritlay

Post by Ritlay »

My suggestion:

- Option of being able to move a player tied or passed;
^2.

Post by ^2. »

Taviana Zoo must have some kind of easter egg.

Dont tell people on the changelog, just add in: New Hidden place added to the map.

Talking about the map, is the main reason I play Origins.. the map is just too damn good. If I could suggest, add a coast line to some of the boarder of the map, making it necessary for people to travel across the vast ocean to get there.

Adding a new hidden place in middle of the ocean, that would be a giant rock, reachable only by boat/swim, in there would be a new Military Laboratory
Chesterfield

Post by Chesterfield »

I would really like it if it would be possible to buy backpacks from the new traders. You can literally get EVERYTHING from them and with the new weight system it is all the more important for everyone to get bigger backpacks.

Sadly many of us simply don't have the time to spend 2-3 hours on one sector raid to get some.
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Go to the alien camp
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

You can make missions
Chesterfield

Post by Chesterfield »

Alien camp is lootet most of the time but yes, we do missions nowadays to get our backpacks. I still stand by this idea because there is no reason not to implement it. They sell everything else anyway. (okay except the stronghold bp and the eil-stuff^^)