OriginsMod BrainStorming

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
^2.

Re: OriginsMod BrainStorming

Post by ^2. »

Bammer-D wrote:
(B.C.N)MantisShrimp wrote:A new hard to get land vehicle, Ex. FF or Sub, (Maybe a 16 Wheeler Cargo truck? also known as "Big Rigs". Could act like a mobile house.)
Kinda like the F.L.A.G. Mobile Unit from Knight Rider.

I remember suggesting this on the previous forum, as well as a boat type ..the floatin fortress
^2.

Post by ^2. »

[DHD]IHIOUSE wrote: Self Bloodbag - I know most hate this but if you can nap in a tent for 30 seconds and regain all your blood why couldnt you use a bloodbag on yourself ? I would say that self blood bag would take a minute and not give you all your blood back... maybe even add a toolbelt item required to use self bloodbag
I like this idea...but only able to self blood bag yourself, if your inside a hospital
|LP|Estripador¤

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

Would be nice to do something with the Prison from Isle Shibenik like a 2nd Dr. Ivan Lab related thing
s1ckkz123

Post by s1ckkz123 »

^2. wrote:
[DHD]IHIOUSE wrote: Self Bloodbag - I know most hate this but if you can nap in a tent for 30 seconds and regain all your blood why couldnt you use a bloodbag on yourself ? I would say that self blood bag would take a minute and not give you all your blood back... maybe even add a toolbelt item required to use self bloodbag
yeah self bloodbag would be cool but should only work with a syringe (can only carry syringe in a medikit) and should only be found on sectorB or medical missions.

Using syringe to selfbloodbag should give 1/2 of your bloodbar and has a high chance on infection after injection
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

[DHD]IHIOUSE wrote:Yes, be able to open l3 without the garage ... and how about BEING ABLE TO OPEN YOUR LEVEL 3 HERO NEST HELIPAD FROM A HELICOPTER !!! the most important feature of the nest and it doesn't even work !
Are you looking at it in first person ?
Homer

Post by Homer »

Well I guess I have the right to give some ideas. :D

-Survival skins - Never liked the campaign skins...
-More survival made vehicles - bikes, cars, instead of military vehicles
-Make the vehicles (cars or even some choppers) that have mounted guns to spawn without the guns, and the players must add them
-Make zombies a real threat, more hard hits, more damage.
-Remove the KA60 or change it for another chopper - the chopper is bugged, jumps around when landed, the gun makes no sense, its to easy to fix.
-Make some of the more famous items in traders harder to buy (but really hard) like Mk48, Mk17 etc
-Random spawn of mutants (1 or 2) in Nostrivana cities

I ll think of more in the future
|LP|Estripador¤

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

Stencils for houses and stronghold, please
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

I really would like to see:

Rusty Weapons
New Sounds (not weapons, in overpoch is a nice sound when you walk :3)
stealth#

Post by stealth# »

the truck from the movie the purge 2

with the gattling in the back. would be crazy.

stea1l

Post by stea1l »

Hello all !

Here are some opinions :
-New skins (for Heroes & Bandits)
-Removal of the KA60 (just too overpowered and unnecessary)
-Nerf the BH

In general : There is no need for big new things. I would rather like to see more performance improvements and lag/bug fixes. Especially the clippingbugs etc. Do not introduce that much new stuff but fix lags | bugs | desyncs. These things are more important for the gameplay than new traders etc... Origins should not become like the other big mods and stay by its own. With limited possibilities and weapons .. this is what is Origins and not overpowered vehicels and weapons !

All in all : Do not focus on introducing completely new and overpowered/unnecessary stuff BUT fix all the bugs / lags and desyncs.

Cheers
stea1l