Upgraded Walls

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
ishootpaint

Upgraded Walls

Post by ishootpaint »

Make the upgraded walls not destroyable even on servers where people can destroy regular walls. For the amount of resources and time it takes to completely upgrade walls around my base it seems unbalanced that some kid can destroy a months worth of work in an hour after me and my group log off. Or maybe have a 25%-50% chance against them that destroying them will break the excavator until the next restart just like some tools snap. So people still have a fair shot at breaching my walls but not enough of a chance to grief. I don't mind having my base attacked, my group actually looks forward to it. But we feel there is room for improvement to the system. and even if the upgraded walls cant be destroyed they can still just destroy my gate which i think is fair.
Andrew_S90

Re: Upgraded Walls

Post by Andrew_S90 »

Better yet, give the admins the options to turn the options on and off..
I would like to see the regular non upgraded walls destroyable but when you upgrade them you cannot destroy them. This would make it all a bit more fair, like how epoch there is wood which is easy to break through, vs cinder which is hard or in many cases indestructible.

But I do agree with this