Cynalis' Megathread of Ideas!

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
Cynalis

Cynalis' Megathread of Ideas!

Post by Cynalis »

This thread will be used to reflect me and my clans ideas that could be implemented into Origins. It will most likely be updated every few days.

Upgradable Vehicle Seating

Why is this a good feature?

This feature would allow larger vehicles with small capacity the ability to carry more passengers. Vehicles such as the Fire Truck, the 2 person Little Bird, the Praga, and possibly the Unicopter would be very good for this.

For example.
The reinforcement would add benches to the side of the fire truck, allowing it to seat an additional 4 people who are much less protected. This would be the same for the Praga and Little Bird.
For the Unicopter, it could add one additional seat to the helicopter, also on the side.

Deteriorating Locks

Why?

This feature would allow people to lock cars for 3 days, and helicopters for 24 hours. This would prevent extreme hoarding of vehicles by larger clans without a lot more work. This would also allow smaller bases to hold 1-2 vehicles without having a huge issue, as electrical circuits can easily be found if you look for them. The current reason many servers disable locks is because large clans will lock all the helicopters, preventing any smaller clans from getting them.

Additional Watchtower Upgrade

Why?

The additional upgrade would place a mounted gun on the watchtower. This would be relatively expensive, and a building component would be the gun that is mounted. This would allow bases to better defend themselves from aerial attacks.

Allow Building In Non-Major Cities and Towns

Why?

While the "cannot build within X of a city" limit is good, especially in spawn towns, major cities (Sabina, Lypo, Chernovar, Vladimir, Etan, etc) and other locations (Airfields!), it feels useless when trying to build near small towns and other things. For example, if I were to really enjoy spot in a field and try to build there, I may not be able to as there is a "town" of 2 non lootable houses 50 meters away. Players should be able to build in these towns, as it provides a strategic advantage, and it makes the game a bit more fun to have other buildings around you.

This would not cause a problem with people closing in towns. You still cannot build on roads, so people could not block off the town, or roads in general.