New Military in future Patches

You have good ideas and suggestions for the next update? Post it here.
s1ckkz123

New Military in future Patches

Post by s1ckkz123 »

I already posted it in "brainstorming", but i think here its getting some more attention.
All other "new" military bases (e.g. vladimir airfield base) got hyped one day, and now noone is going there, because the chance of finding good stuff is just too small and not worth the effort of farming.

Me, and i think other players would like to see a "little" alternative for Sector B, so here it is:

-Put a BIG military base on the next (in future patches) novistrana island with the loot table of Martin and NovyDvor together.
*Completely guarded by ~10 NPCs + 1 Dshkm inside the base, 2 NPC Patrols á 3 Guards walking around the base, 1 NPC Blackhawk flying around the base. (strenght adjustable in admin panel and maybe make the NPC respawn after 1 hour?)
*Loot spots should be military like 10 tents/trucks and 4-6 barracks like in Martin. --> it should be WORTH to go there and kill the NPCs for looting the barracks and so on. (not just go there and loot highend weapons like in Martin)
*A bit like the new military north of apshironsk, but with REAL barracks, better loot like in martin.
*Surrounded by a undestoyable wall around the base (like Sector B, but not so big) with 2 entrances and some breakthroughs in the wall. Both entrances guarded by NPC DSHKM and some guards.
*In each corner a watchtower with guards ontop.
*M2 offroad and maybe a new helicopter spawn in the base.
*Make a mission for this base for extra loot.

>this would be a good alternative for Sector B, but not as easy as going for loot in Martin e.g.
also its a new "highlight" spot for players to go, and maybe go for PvP and have some good fights :)
Gamerjman19

Re: New Military in future Patches

Post by Gamerjman19 »

Sounds like a good idea. I have thought about something like this.