Origins Mod Global Ban x500s

ordrdlo

Origins Mod Global Ban x500s

Post by ordrdlo »

I found in the internet companion for the game, we were contacted by the TC and we went to play int005 as I went there he gave me a DMR sniper rifle I killed it took to make a gangster he was a hero lvl 3 it was a police vest well, and I went to Lut it was all in etanovske Lut etanovsk I killed 2-3 lvl 1 hero then he said to me, let's kill me with DFID for me on the mountain church I killed him at 770 meters, he died back there then I resnulsya on it by shooting at 800m spent 3 clips DMR started shooting with a revolver he was hit with a tech from DMR then I started shooting with a revolver he was behind the church on the hill, I ran to the church and began to shoot at him, and slew him with his revolver at 319 meters then he said let's spawn and collect transit cell He gathered her like this transit car and he then I realized that he was a cheater, he himself spawn DMR sniper rifle, a police vest and m60e4 and why it threw him to the ground near a transit cell and then he got into his car and kicked it to the server with the error creativ restrucwen 224# after he kicked it forward and I think let's see what kind of gun this m60e4 took it upon himself, he took a backpack slot tokogo I did not see weapons I threw it right and then the admin wrote Adiós chat and banned me though I'm not a cheater but it turned out that my friend cheater I know 1 day Now please unban me so I'm not a cheater, and I was banned by mistake my nickname in the game was ImOnline_48 GUID 110d4fee13e781df33e36387f52705ff