What is your aim in Dayz Origins?!

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

You clever bunny :)

I now have a new aim in Dayz... goin' a huntin' for ishootpaint who is just a lazy ol' man :P
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Lol. Rabbits can be tricky 8-)

You should hop on us001 with us sometime if you want to do some hunting. Ekat was a war zone lastnight.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

ishootpaint wrote:Ill help you out if you want. I know how brutal those 50 cement bags per stage is.
Are you offering to help us?? Its a bleeding pain in the rear!! Im not even sure if its still standing as some of the players on it have not logged in for ever lol
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

As long as one member of it logs on within 50 days it will be there. Ill help you when i can. I have a house on your server so ill gladly chip in when im on there.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

awesome thanks, Mr Yarwood will add you to it next time are all on, with the 1.8 update im guessing all will be on lol
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

I didnt even come on last night as I didnt think much was happening :( Even messaged an admin who didnt reply haha

Ill be on later tonight to see this for myself :P
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

haha, I wonder who that might be :shock:

Nah, there was no update when I was logged in and since no one else was on I left myself logged in while watching the lovely Karl Pilkington. When I came back to shut everything down, I found your message and that the update had been released but sadly, it was my bed time -_- I have it up and working this morning though :D
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Sounds like there are new items to go and find/hoarde... I do hope the devs considered the idea of extended storage for our houses now :)

I will run out of space with my lvl 1 and 2 house and small garage.