Classes Question

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Classes Question

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

So, does anyone know if you can be both a medic and a mechanic and get both to maximum level or is it just one or t'other?

I have now found an empty bloodbag, unknown pills and cloth. I guess I need to find a book first before I can do anything with these?
ishootpaint

Classes Question

Post by ishootpaint »

Im pretty sure you can be both but it would be more useful IMO to focus on getting medical first.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Classes Question

Yes, already found some bits just need to find a book later tonight :)

I was more concerned that they had made it role specific so you could be either a medic or a mechanic which would have made it very hard to progress in game.
ishootpaint

Classes Question

Post by ishootpaint »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Yes, already found some bits just need to find a book later tonight :)

I was more concerned that they had made it role specific so you could be either a medic or a mechanic which would have made it very hard to progress in game.
That would completely kill the game for solo players so i doubt its that way.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Classes Question

I totally agree. The current idea of skills makes it very hard for new/fresh players as they cant just learn by taking the odd hit and then bandaging up. I fear new players will struggle to get the concept of surviving when they die almost every time they go into a city and will lose faith to explore.

Oh, and can you tell me where to find these damned medical books :P