Zombie Head??

General discussion about the Mod.
XXKRYSTALXX

Zombie Head??

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Anyone know what to do with the zombie head when cutting it from one?? I have like 5 now and there are no options to do anything with it
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Zombie Head??

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I think once you have cut them and you have 'right clicked' and studied them there is nothing left to do but throw away.

No point in wasting bag space ;)
ishootpaint

Zombie Head??

Post by ishootpaint »

XXKRYSTALXX wrote:Anyone know what to do with the zombie head when cutting it from one?? I have like 5 now and there are no options to do anything with it
It is apart of the medical research feature. I believe you need a certain book to research the parts. There is a chance of infection when harvesting body parts according to the wiki.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Zombie Head??

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Yes, make sure to wear your gloves and face mask which can be both found in the hospitals. The hunting knife is used to cut the limbs/heads from the targets but I guess you already knew that :P
Clay

Zombie Head??

Post by Clay »

Don't throw them away after you are done studying all the parts, you will need them to craft the zombie virus antidote :)
tripiz

Zombie Head??

Post by tripiz »

Not every Player needs the same items to research. I dont need the Head, but another Player needs it. Same with the mechanical research books. So you have to trade the items with other Players.