Arma 3 port?

General discussion about the Mod.
Flosstradamus

Arma 3 port?

Post by Flosstradamus »

So are you guys ever going to port over to arma 3? The largest server right now is a german server that has a max of 50 players which isn't enough for origin's tavi map. Port it over to arma 3 and crush epoch(because epoch fucking blows ass and is too boring right now)

With arma 3 you can easily get 100 slotted servers
JoePowell

Re: Arma 3 port?

Post by JoePowell »

Just to correct you there the largest server is INT005 with a max player count of 70
Nex1

Post by Nex1 »

I asked that and got this response.

And one server with a decent amount of players definitely isn't enough for Origins. Origins would definitely explode if it was on arma 3 and would DEFINITELY be worth the time it would take to port it not just for the population boom but also for how much more the dev team could achieve. And I sure do hear a lot of problems about that INT005 :/
JoePowell

Post by JoePowell »

Why what are the problems on INT005?
Flosstradamus

Post by Flosstradamus »

Max player count isn't the issue. Over 90% of your servers are lifeless. I want a server that people actually play on after 5pm EST. You guys had the best form of base raiding, balance, etc but I just wish it wasn't on clunky arma 2. Everyone is moving over to A3 and you guys should seriously consider it.