Okay, super confused about origins here.. Please help.

General discussion about the Mod.
Dr.Teeth

Okay, super confused about origins here.. Please help.

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Okay... so I know that origins has been discontinued but I still see servers up and running. I tried to google info about the current status and how I could host my own origins server, as I believe (especially with recent updates) that it is by far the most balanced and long lasting fun mod on the market for dayz, including standalone.... My questions are...

How can I host my own origins server at the moment..

and

What exactly is happening with the mod... Being developed further by someone else, or just staying as is for now?

Everything on the net is so vague as to why it was shut down and what will happen to it.. Meanwhile, I go from epoch to vanilla to overpoch and Im bored within an hour. There's no drive to play those mods.. No long term goals... etc.
Waffeleisen

Re: Okay, super confused about origins here.. Please help.

Post by Waffeleisen »

Hey Dr.Teeth,

Gamersplatoon just stopped supporting Origins Mod but Ripthrough Studios and Dynamic Labs are still working on it.
You can buy your server here: http://www.lagfreeservers.com/cart.php? ... roduct&i=0

Regards

Waffel
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

OH my god, weeks of searching... thank you so much for answering me. Can I post to recruit for my server here?
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

You can share your server with other players in "Server Discussion" : viewforum.php?f=21
Gank

Post by Gank »

i came in to reply but looks all good in here haha, nice work :)