91%
No
9%

Total votes: 81

Waffeleisen

"Take-Option" Disable or not?

Post by Waffeleisen »

Hello survivors,

the barter is finished but before we can release it we need to ask you whether we should disable the "Take" option or not (for example: "Take Soda Can").
If we don't disable the option players will be able to take items from your locked vehicle in barter (if the player scroll down on your vehicle)
If we disable this option you need to scroll to this item you want to have and select "Gear" and then you can pick it up.

Thank you for your attention,
Origins Mod Development Team
Thump

Re: "Take-Option" Disable or not?

Post by Thump »

Just to clarify, you are making it where you can lock your vehicles now?
Treemystery

Post by Treemystery »

Thump wrote:Just to clarify, you are making it where you can lock your vehicles now?
I'm pretty sure that this is only referring to vehicles that are within the trader zone.

I think that it is more beneficial to have the option disabled for the particular situation as well as for all the other item interactions. There are numerous times when I have scrolled an item and instead of going to the gear menu I mistakenly went to take. When you have full gear and you do that, items tend to disappear. I can't see too many situations that disabling this option would be more detrimental than it would beneficial.
badass68

Post by badass68 »

Disable, I nearly always go to gear anyway.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

disable it. No one will know the difference after a week but they will know when their S#!% gets stolen.
Fsk

Post by Fsk »

Does that mean we will be able to take engine part with Gear menu instead of the "Take engine parts" option?
Stark

Post by Stark »

Do it.
rokyoface

Post by rokyoface »

Fsk wrote:Does that mean we will be able to take engine part with Gear menu instead of the "Take engine parts" option?
This is my only worry, if this has been fixed like the axe and pick were previously then yes disable
bilbodayz

Post by bilbodayz »

Fsk wrote:Does that mean we will be able to take engine part with Gear menu instead of the "Take engine parts" option?
exactly.. yes
homerball

Post by homerball »

Disable it, though I do use it, it will not be hard just to press gear.