PNW Clan is now playing on US001!

General discussion about the Mod.
Dr.Teeth

PNW Clan is now playing on US001!

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Hello all!
A few friends and I have started playing on the dayz origins server US001.

We are looking for people who play late evening, pacific time, that want to group up, build a fortress, start clearing sec B and exploring the new content. Just add me Dr.Teeth on steam and message me if you have any questions or contact me here.....>

I have a website started at

www.pnwgamers.iclanwebsites.com

and a TS3 room going at

66.58.180.171:9987

pass us001

Channel is Dayz Origins US001 at the bottom.

Origins is alive and well and breakthrough studios is about to release a brand new update. Carry 2 guns, paint your guille suits, so much new content!
Hope to see you there!
Last edited by Dr.Teeth on 09 Aug 2014 22:09, edited 2 times in total.
IceBlade

Re: PNW Clan is now playing on US001!

Post by IceBlade »

I'll play with you guys.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Looted the new island last night for the first time. Got lit UP when crossing the little island between the two bridges. There was no one else on the server so evidently there are some AI keeping tabs on who's coming and going off the new island. Lost my truck and ended up stealing a little raft to finally make my way home.

I found a awesome gun boat, with .50 cal mounted on teh front and a Gunship heli that Im going back for tonight.

Jump on and and let's go loot some mega backpacks from the alien zombie camp in the dead forest and then make our way to some rad new vehicles.

Oh yeah, and I now have woodland, urban, and snow cammo guille suits!
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Well, we went and got the boat last night. Found a PDA and started doing some AI missions, which included taking out a group of AI bandits, which was pretty cool actually.

Woodman got his lvl 1 house finished within the first hour or two of playing and we are starting on his garage tonight.

Loving the new origins updates, vehicles and weapons. The AI missions keep things interesting if you start to get bored and don't want to farm for mats. Great job guys, keep up the good work!!
rokyoface

Post by rokyoface »

Keep it up on trying to recruit for US001, I am one of the few who have been on the server since the beginning. I hope with the new update origins will get a spark of life from EPoch players. I will see you on US001 mostly around 10 to 2 late Pacific time. You won't find I like company but I mostly keep to myself anyways.
JoshJondle

Post by JoshJondle »

Glad to have you on US001. I am an admin on there but haven't been able to play at all lately, other than 20 minutes here and there.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Awesome! We are getting some bases going and attempting our first sec b run later tonight. Hope you guys will join us!
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

I'll be playing all day if anyone wants to team up on this server.
IceBlade

Post by IceBlade »

I'll be online this weekend. I'll try and pop in 001 from time to time to see if you're on.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Im playing tonight. I really want to try a sec b run~

Heh, I tried to do that mission you and I did the other day and someone capped me from behind, stole my gunnar truck, gun, pda and a few other things and bolted. lol