New guns

General discussion about the Mod.
PanPatryk.

New guns

Post by PanPatryk. »

Hello,
probably ( i hope :D ) in new patch we will get some new weapons - what do you think - which guns will be added ?
Homer

Re: New guns

Post by Homer »

Im betting in a Mini Nuke... Oh wait, this is not Fallout.

I hope no top tech guns.
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

PanPatryk. wrote:Hello,
probably ( i hope :D ) in new patch we will get some new weapons - what do you think - which guns will be added ?
I think they should add more guns in general with the same damage values as the current ones, so that it wouldn't unbalance things. It would be nice to use different weapons even without damage value changes, just to be different. Its boring to have SVD's DMR's, M14, CZ550 Saiga 12K its boring that they all sound the same :p
BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker »

Add golden 1911 only found on Mayor George :D
Homer

Post by Homer »

I would love to see the G3
MiRoH

Post by MiRoH »

Maybe a bigger variety of Scoped weapons. ( No i dont mean Snipers. )
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Maybe mid range scoped weapons or something like that, but even if they add snipers, i think they should just add weapons in general, more pistols, more smgs, more of everything, same damage values same balance.
TheWalkingPope

Post by TheWalkingPope »

Well, I can't wait for devs to let us modify weapons. I've seen this already on few mods (f.e. DayZ Epidemic). It will be nice if we could add silencers, scopes, etc. I'm tired of having 5 different kinds of m4. M4 with aimpoint, m4 wich eotech, m4 with eotech, and GL, with eotech, silencer, GL, etc... Wouldn't it be easier to add some mod allowing us to modify weapons?
And about vehicles... I still don't get why did You guys add MH60 with minigun, and converted it into M240? In arma 2 there is NAVY version of this heli, which is armed in m240. The same thing about KA60 - PKP looking like grenade launcher? You gotta think that through. There are many vehicles in arma, which You could use, so... And hey! Un vehicles. There are UN vehicles in arma, such as civilian MI17, UAZ, and so... why are they not spawning at UN base? :)
And really... I'm tired of skins. I think the better it will be, if they could be found somewhere in military bases. Or if You could switch them in your house. Sometimes I'm spening 10 minutes inside my house, switching ghillie to civilian, just to get my favourite skin. Hero lvl3 are looking to military. They should look more post-apo, not fully geared US soldier

Cheers!
Gank

Post by Gank »

Agree with TheWalkingPope' please add or change up the skins of PCs, and while we love our paint Our server at least has several time talked of how skins for cars and what not would be better. But no issues with the paint , or the guns really, i do not know how everyone is not running around with silenced pistols and snipers?? I only know one group on our sever not rocking mk snipers by day and dmrs at night. If i could hope for a chance i'd like to see silencers and scopes attachable but that might be setting my hopes too far. Better clothes gogo :)
MASELTOVE

Post by MASELTOVE »

Pls remove the bowgun.