Slap for the ESP

General discussion about the Mod.
KevinsCrew

Slap for the ESP

Post by KevinsCrew »

I would like to talk about the well known problems with the Hackers/ScriptKids in Origins.
On the German Server more then 20 % of the Players using ESP ! Thats an Fakt
battleye will never be able to win the fight against the Hackers thats a Fact. For Example the DSE Patch ( Testmode ) , helps for 2 hours xD

Why not give the Admins more powerful tools against hackers !

In my opinion there is no proper way to catch an ESP User if the Player knows how to use it. As an Admin all you have is the CAM.
The Cam is just useless ....

In my opinion one easy way to catch almost every ESP User is the visibility.
If the Admin turn off his visibility a normal player is not able to see him.
But if you use ESP you still see the Markers , so as an amin you can use this as an powerful tool.
So why not give the Admins this Option ?

What could be also helpful is the option to use the Admin-Cam with an ESP.
I think with this 2 Options it would be so easy to catch almost every ESP User.

I would like to hear what you think about that ...

Sompero
Last edited by KevinsCrew on 30 Apr 2015 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
GeriX

Slap for the ESP

Post by GeriX »

But you always have to keep in mind the admin abuse. Right we are getting a lot of complaints of admins using the cam for their pvp advange, wich we can't do anything about.
If you just look at any other DayZ Mod or Vanilla, you can see imense amounts of admin abuse, wich is in my/our mind a lot worse than hackers, as it is "legal" and nobody can do anything about it.
So we have to be carefull with this topic. Maybe we can add it, but with some restrictions, to prevent abuse as good as possible. I'll talk with the team about it later on.
KevinsCrew

Slap for the ESP

Post by KevinsCrew »

Thx for the fast reply !
I agree with you , the admin abuse is also a big problem.
But there are no big dif. between esp and the admin cam , the benefit of the cam with esp would be that you can see much more clearer if someone using esp.
I dont think that Admin-Abuse is a bigger Problem then ESP. You have to trust the admins with the normal cam too.
I did some research about scripting in arma and can say its just too easy. What i can say is that over the time this ruins the game so hard because so many people using ESP and stuff like that. To hope that BE will do the job is just a dream. So a better way would be a stronger AdminTool.
I spoke to Admins from other Mods and they busting so many ESP Users just with the possibility to turn off the visibility.
As an Admin you have to be familiar with the Scripting/Hacking otherwise its alsmost imp. to interpret what you see with the Cam.

Ok thx again for the fast reply ....