Sector B suggestions

General discussion about the Mod.
[HvE]Jesus

Sector B suggestions

Post by [HvE]Jesus »

Hey guys I've done sector b quite often on this patch so I took the time to think of some things I'd like to see/not see anymore.
1. Change the ural as a loot container
- Urals are quite easy to destroy if they don't have an engine installed
- It happended very often that random groups came with a gunnerheli and just railed them down to ruin our run
-Sometimes Ai miss me but hit the ural causing it to blow up :/
2. Tower Ai
- I think there should be more static ai on towers along the wall since it's a good position to defend from
- Maybe you could make them random so you have to check every tower ;)
3. Landing inside sector b without clearing anything
- it's a common tactic on full servers to land next to the hospital without even clearing anything due to the desync. I think that's kinda sad since the outside of sector b is so nice designed and you just skip so much with landing inside. I didn't come up with how to do something against this though.
4. MG-36 AI
- I've seen this one doing crazy things with a holo sight on a assault riffle like the mosin bot did in 1.6(1.7? i don't know anymore ;( ). Generally speaking this ai hits better then SVD AI which is just unrealistic
5. Forest section(south-west)
- I think the forest section on sec-b should be removed since AI can spot you through the pinetrees and also shoot through them(as far as I know)
6. Hotel
- I think the hotel should be removed aswell since AI seem to ignore the walls of the hotel(they even wallbanged me a couple of times
7. Boats around sector-b
- On every big server there are just so many boats around sector. It's a nice way to get there but no one takes the time to drive them back. So maybe you can make all boats despawn after one restart.
8. Mayor
- I've had the idea that you could maybe split up Mayor and the blueprints/tools he carries and also increase the loot you get so it's more profitable to actually take the time and search for him(since you also have to clear waves until you find him)
- You could give him an item that fits in the toolbox like a piece of paper with a code or a key which is a one-use item and you can unlock the mayors personal safe with it( the safe could contain one blueprint(lvl4,stronghold,lvl3,e.lvl1-3), good guns(dmr,mk mod), nightvision, rangefinders, eislc-tool(10% or less), vest-plates)
- both Mayor and his safe randomspawn
9. Loot and Difficulty
- The loot should be adjusted to the server difficulty. This could happen in two ways:
a) Admins only can adjust sec-b with 3(5) diffrent difficulty level (easy to hard) and the urals(or smth else) has more loot the hard it gets. Would be much easier to programm then b but reduces adminsided customization
b) leave the current system of customization and add/remove loot depending on the settings.

Thats all I could think of till now. Feel free to comment. I also got some ideas if you want to completly remodel sector-b so just tell me if you want them.