Sector B suggestions

General discussion about the Mod.
GeriX

Sector B suggestions

Post by GeriX »

Hello folks!
Just nice and simple: Do you have any suggestions for changes on Sector B? It can be from any kind, balancing or changing of bots, etc.

Thank you for your help
Darkflash_LP

Sector B suggestions

Post by Darkflash_LP »

Hey GeriX,
this is a nice idea. I think SectorB really need some changes. I will collect some of my ideas and tell u them later ( maybe in TS or German Forum...so its easier for me to explain :) ).

Darkflash
Mace

Sector B suggestions

Post by Mace »

-M2 gunners should be more random.
-Can you scatter those BOT waves. Now they spawn too close to each other. And those waves should be spawn all around The sector B.
-Mayor should have more often those EILSC Tools and level 4 BP´s.
-Over all SB should be more random, that you can´t learn it by heart so easily (not harder or easier, because you can tweak it).
-Hide one random "extra treasure" on the sector B, you can find it only after you killed Mayor.
-Put perhaps some more hints about pyramid around sector B (you can find a piece of paper from one of houses for exsample). Those hints should be riddles or coordinates to an other piece of paper. Those locations should change after every server restarts.
tripiz

Sector B suggestions

Post by tripiz »

- Make it more random - change the positions of the bots randomly and reduce the amount of static bots. If you know their positions, its pretty easy.
- Add some Bots in the Hotel like in earlier versions.
- Add some Huyes protecting Sector B like in earlier versions.
- The Bots should drop loot like in earlier versions - Ural loot should be reduced.
- If possible prevent the use of the KA60.
- Remove the Urals and add some Storageboxes for the loot - make random spawn positions for them all over Sector B.
- Make it more dynamic - add random patrolling bots covering a specific area, they can call reinforcements if they get attacked.
- Make it harder/impossible to solo Sector B.
Darkflash_LP

Sector B suggestions

Post by Darkflash_LP »

I posted my suggestion now in the german forum... im sorry for that.

@mace and tripiz: nice ideas :)
Owl8Alex

Sector B suggestions

Post by Owl8Alex »

The creation of an Ivan's Lab type deal hidden under Sector B, maybe with some sort of new boss zombie?
tripiz

Sector B suggestions

Post by tripiz »

- If you kill the major/repair the ural trucks or reach a certain area of Sector B a Plane or Heli approaches and drops ~ 14 Bots. They will be dropped near you so you have to kill them.
- Not every Bot drops loot only with a 10-20% chance.
- Make most Options customizable via OriginsGuard. Because it is a huge different if you play on a PVE/low pop PVP Server and high pop PVP Server.
ishootpaint

Sector B suggestions

Post by ishootpaint »

A second smaller sector B.... Sector C :o :shock:
Darkflash_LP

Sector B suggestions

Post by Darkflash_LP »

A Bigger SectorB ... Area51 or something like that ;)
zaTley

Sector B suggestions

Post by zaTley »

Survivor City... small island with houses and such... kind of city were are ''traders'' and ONLY survivors can free drinks there, and you should drop your guns off before you can get in the city. and should get some kind of script for that. and you can connect with people in peace and make a group maybe. also a safe place to refuel etc :D