Humanity System - DayZ Origins

General discussion about the Mod.
John

Post by John »

Hello,

I don't like the Humanity System in DayZ Origins to be honest. I am a hero and the game punishes me if I kill any heroes or even survivors BUT that is is not hard enough.
Hero kills any hero it must be like - 5000 points for the kill.

Every hero I met so far has shot on sight. I can only run for my life if I don't want to kill him/her.
Even the points for Survivors humanity system is to big.

at the moment its:
Survivor
Humanity -1999 to 2899
be may you should change it to -499 to 1499 to see better what kind of people you are meeting / dealing with...

The skin change should be right after the player has achived the points. It has happened to me I killed a survivor and in real he was a hero...
Normaly the skin changes right after but not always...

I think heroes should not never ever fight against each other...! What do you think about the Humanity System in DayZ Origins?
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

I think they are trying to balance it. It was too easy to get humanity by just killing zombies, idk if this is still the case.
If you are a hero, you can just try to avoid people in general. You dont have to kill them.
if you lower the points, then you really wont be able to know what kind of people are you dealing with.
the skin switch delay is because people were complaining of changing during combat.

The humanity system is far from perfect but I think is alright now.