INT 005

General discussion about the Mod.
SGTSADSACK

INT 005

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Is everyone jumping back on INT 005 following the patch? Dead currently because of the upcoming wipe.
Nachary

INT 005

Post by Nachary »

Me and my friend are planning to play after the wipe
Zidane9Z

INT 005

Post by Zidane9Z »

Yeah definitely returning ONCE the update comes out.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

INT 005

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

My assumption is that INT 005 is a specific server that you guys are referring to. I see that there are many servers - I guess this was once a largely populated server and that you want it to be so again.

I may well come and look into this after the wipe as I am now beginning to know the game a bit better and may jump into a more hostile server.
Zidane9Z

INT 005

Post by Zidane9Z »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:My assumption is that INT 005 is a specific server that you guys are referring to. I see that there are many servers - I guess this was once a largely populated server and that you want it to be so again.

I may well come and look into this after the wipe as I am now beginning to know the game a bit better and may jump into a more hostile server.
Yeah it is a specific server. It used to be very popular but like 3 weeks ago it was confirmed to get wiped when the new patch is released and everyone stopped playing on it as there's no reason to play there any more before the patch comes out as all your hard work would go to waste.
SGTSADSACK

INT 005

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:My assumption is that INT 005 is a specific server that you guys are referring to. I see that there are many servers - I guess this was once a largely populated server and that you want it to be so again.

It's the devs server.