Places of importance... in Taviana

General discussion about the Mod.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Mk17 sniper sd is available at the trader somtimes. About the same chance as them having screws if not more rare.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

No trader on my server but Ill keep looting these downed choppers until I have a decent weapons arsenal :)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Would anyone happen to have a map of the locations for hydraulic pumps and other valuable loot that can be used at the trader? Have just found the trader and can see so much loot I could use :)
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Would anyone happen to have a map of the locations for hydraulic pumps and other valuable loot that can be used at the trader? Have just found the trader and can see so much loot I could use :)
I have heard that magazines are the best to use for trading, and especially to keep all the TT mags I can find for trading ;-)
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Would anyone happen to have a map of the locations for hydraulic pumps and other valuable loot that can be used at the trader? Have just found the trader and can see so much loot I could use :)
Hey Thomas, Vladimir for things like hydraulic pipes, also spawns screws, chip board and aluminum sheets, they are worth a fair bit with the trader. You should really keep your hydraulic pipes though as you need them to make a lock for your chopper ;)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

D'oh... just traded 4 of them for rein metal - but the base is practically finished now so I can dump the excavator.

Ill keep hold of those hydraulic pipes then. When you say vladimir - do you mean at those docks or at the large Industrial site?
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

OldManTim wrote: I have heard that magazines are the best to use for trading, and especially to keep all the TT mags I can find for trading ;-)
Yes! Spread the word of TT mag love.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

I traded a TT mag - didnt push the barter bar up that much :(

However, scrap metal and flying fortress parts did :P
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

For a common mag most people leave behind as trash its not half bad. Im mostly being sarcastic tho lol
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Ahhh, sarcasm can be much more difficult to spot in text - make a recording next time :P

Also, havent come across many TT ammo, mainly slugs/pellets and Mak mags.

Can I trade a chopper in? Especially as Im thinking of getting a new one. I was thinking of trading my chopper and getting a lift back with a friend :P