UPDATE on 1.8 status?

General discussion about the Mod.
Hannibal

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by Hannibal »

Waffeleisen wrote:The test server is still online and the OriginsMod Team ist still testing the new update to find and fix bugs :)
OHHH thx man.... Thanks for giving us the information as it is bug fixing?
spuduk3

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by spuduk3 »

it has been in final testing since at least june 22nd, this was mentioned in a post on facebook on that date, the devs used to be really active on here but since may more unicorns have been spotted than devs on here, questions on facebook are being ignored yet again, and these are not questions about a release date, it feels like the devs are treating the playing community no respct
Hannibal

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by Hannibal »

spuduk3 wrote:it has been in final testing since at least june 22nd, this was mentioned in a post on facebook on that date, the devs used to be really active on here but since may more unicorns have been spotted than devs on here, questions on facebook are being ignored yet again, and these are not questions about a release date, it feels like the devs are treating the playing community no respct
Well I agree with you.
I come every day on forum, facebook and youtube looking for news ...
I enter the teamspek them stay in the lobby afk and I'm always looking at the test server on GameTracker
spuduk3

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by spuduk3 »

once again on their facebook page more teasers pic, only info was redone ships so you can enter them but as usual no timeline of events, think all of us on here should do a poll to guess an estimted release date. they need to stop prick teasing us and stop this teaser crap, look you can have this but not for months. be honest and at least say its not gonna be released for x amount of weeks minimum, if they were to do this then a lot of people would get off their backs.

Added in 7 hours 38 minutes 16 seconds:
i put this question on facebook politely not rude at all in my opinion
any chance of actual info instead of this teaser stuff, you have dragged this on since beginning may,ie like not gonna be released for a minimum of x amount of weeks at the earliest. why do all this teasing since when you had no idea of a release date, wouldnt it have been better to start the teasers when you knew of a release date instead the teaser stuff which is now going into its 5th month
the reply got back was
Origins Mod Official Once you come to our Team Speak and say I want to help you and produce some work to help us get the patch done you can begin to give us tips on how to run our mod. wink emoticon
Like · 2 hrs
they dont it when you dont blow sunshine out of their arses
spuduk3

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by spuduk3 »

any chance of actual info instead of this teaser stuff, you have dragged this on since beginning may,ie like not gonna be released for a minimum of x amount of weeks at the earliest. why do all this teasing since when you had no idea of a release date, wouldnt it have been better to start the teasers when you knew of a release date instead the teaser stuff which is now going into its 5th month
the reply got back was
Origins Mod Official Once you come to our Team Speak and say I want to help you and produce some work to help us get the patch done you can begin to give us tips on how to run our mod. wink emoticon
Like · 2 hrs
Hannibal

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by Hannibal »

spuduk3 wrote:once again on their facebook page more teasers pic, only info was redone ships so you can enter them but as usual no timeline of events, think all of us on here should do a poll to guess an estimted release date. they need to stop prick teasing us and stop this teaser crap, look you can have this but not for months. be honest and at least say its not gonna be released for x amount of weeks minimum, if they were to do this then a lot of people would get off their backs.

Added in 7 hours 38 minutes 16 seconds:
the reply got back was
Like · 2 hrs
I'm already doing my knitting

Really friend I advise you to look at the teamspeak mod origins, forums and youtube ..

Yesterday posted a video with a white texture bug in new areas .... NOW They are really at the completion (bug fixes)

@EDIT the video is private now
Hannibal

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by Hannibal »

What you guys are doing while waiting for the patch?
Zidane9Z

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by Zidane9Z »

Hannibal wrote:What you guys are doing while waiting for the patch?
Battlefield and CS GO.
OmnicronPsy

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by OmnicronPsy »

Hannibal wrote:What you guys are doing while waiting for the patch?
Diablo 3
spuduk3

UPDATE on 1.8 status?

Post by spuduk3 »

watching crappy films, playing gta v on pc as i finally decided to get it and the occassional adult entertainment masterpiece