Origins Team Help

General discussion about the Mod.
iLardo

Origins Team Help

Post by iLardo »

So do the origins team need help or something? I noticed the facebook page owner often says things like "come help us and then we can release it sooner". Obviously, he is just getting annoyed by the critique and questions about origins, but does the team actually need help? How small is the team? Because I'm sure that theres a few experienced people out there, including myself, willing to help part time if needed. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
SaMaRaMorGan

Origins Team Help

Post by SaMaRaMorGan »

spuduk3

Origins Team Help

Post by spuduk3 »

i made a suggestion about the way they have handeled doing the teaser thing since may and the reply i got was this
Origins Mod Official Once you come to our Team Speak and say I want to help you and produce some work to help us get the patch done you can begin to give us tips on how to run our mod. wink emoticon
Like · 22 hrs
i wasnt rude or anything but dont think they should have replied in that manner, i then sent i reply back saying i wasnt telling them how to run the mod, it was a sugesstion or opinion on how maybe things could have been done, they dont like when any form of constractive critiscism is put to them and they didnt bother replying
Zidane9Z

Origins Team Help

Post by Zidane9Z »

spuduk3 wrote:i made a suggestion about the way they have handeled doing the teaser thing since may and the reply i got was this
Origins Mod Official Once you come to our Team Speak and say I want to help you and produce some work to help us get the patch done you can begin to give us tips on how to run our mod. wink emoticon
Like · 22 hrs
i wasnt rude or anything but dont think they should have replied in that manner, i then sent i reply back saying i wasnt telling them how to run the mod, it was a sugesstion or opinion on how maybe things could have been done, they dont like when any form of constractive critiscism is put to them and they didnt bother replying
Apparently us, the community, CAN'T VOICE OUR OPINIONS,GIVE FEEDBACK or CRITICIZE THE DEV TEAM's ACTIONS WHEN IT'S NEEDED? Isn't this what everyone in the world asks for? People always ask others to give FAIR CRITICISM on their work so they could improve in the future, but apparently origins dev team is perfect and doesn't need any of that? "NOPE, you can't criticize us as you're not working on the project yourself! Do not tell us what to do as you're not helping us" Like what? Btw, all of this was aimed towards the origins team, not you, spuduk3.
spuduk3

Origins Team Help

Post by spuduk3 »

guessed it was aimed towards the origins team, when they want ideas and input for the mod they will interact with us all the time and when you blow sunshine of out their arse they love you even more, but dare to critcise them in a helpful way and you get which i would say wasnt professional reply.
even if they are not professional or doing this full time they should be polite when replying to us. i would love for them to come here and explain themselves why they being unprofessonal with their playing community