Level 3 House + Garage or Large garage?

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I cant find a straightforward answer on the net for this so could someone please tell me the following:

Is the Large Garage bigger than the garage you get with a level 3 house? If not, why build a large garage?

What vehicles will fit in a garage of a level 3 house? SUV, BMW M3?

If the large garage is bigger will it fit an SUV or BMW or M3?

Thanks all

Magnum
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

The Large Garage is way bigger than any of the other garages. You can fit a truck where you can only fit a small cars in the lvl 3 house garage. Worth building it if you want to keep a big truck and have extra cinders. I would use the cinders for the mansion though.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Thanks QuickTrueno... separate large garage it will be :)
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

I had my bike collection in my large garage. Had an atv, 2 motor bikes, the dirtbike and about 5 regular bikes crammed in mine...... my friends say i have a hoarding problem :(
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Ive had the same issue in any game I play - I hoard in stupidly excessive numbers! However, so that I dont impact others playing experiences, I have done my best to only have the one vehicle (SUV Special) and one Chopper (Currently Littlebird but changing it soon). I do feel though that a motorbike, mountain bike and possibly an ATV wouldnt be classed as hoarding/impacting other players :)

Its difficult, as I'd like a Bimmer M3, tavianda hotrod and a land rover in my collection - suffice to say the SUV Special is good enough for now though :P
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

I say get what ever you want ;) you should be proud to be a hoarder :lol:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Its challenging as my friend who Ive gamed with for over a decade now gets angry with the amount of items I hoard away (in all games). Im trying my best to become a better looter and only take what is needed, Im also concerned about having vehicles that I dont need and that other players could use.

Im definately going for the Merlin now, but will leave the littlebird in its place.

Also, Level 3 house and then Large garage. If I build a lvl 1 nest does my lvl 1 house disappear? I guess also, that the next has to be on a power pylon so I'd have to move my newly constructed base :(

I didnt plan that too well!
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

You can not build a lvl 1 nest if you already have a lvl1 house. The game will tell you this too.

You will have to destroy your lvl 1 house first with the excavator.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

If your gonna be building a nest you better start hoarding tin cans to make scrap connectors with.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Yes, I will start to do that once I have the old pliers and old hammer which have evaded me thus far. Can these tools break like the axes?