Crashed helicopters

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Crashed helicopters

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Still couldnt find the loot spawn under the chopper when I tried yesterday so perhaps Im missing it completely.

How many downed choppers are there per restart? Think Ill go on another recon tonight as the wife is out for the evening :)
ishootpaint

Crashed helicopters

Post by ishootpaint »

I would say there is maybe 10 crashes per restart, maybe less. If your on tonight when im around just scoop me up and ill show you where to look under it. Somtimes there's nothing there so you may be looking on the right spot but with bad luck.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Crashed helicopters

Ill take you up on that offer, I wont be on tonight (If I am it wont be for long) but I should be Saturday night (Ill stay up late to get some game time with you) :)
ishootpaint

Crashed helicopters

Post by ishootpaint »

May not be on Saturday. Its my wedding anniversary so ill be out with the wife. But im sure ill catch you on at some point.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Crashed helicopters

Congratulations... dont forget to buy flowers, chocolates, jewellery, taker her out to dinner, take her shopping and last and not least a CARD!! If you forget any of these items your life wont be worth living :P
ishootpaint

Crashed helicopters

Post by ishootpaint »

I know the drill lol. Its her birthday also so im double screwed if i drop the ball :?