How much time need to wait before another cloth bandage for up my skill ?

General discussion about the Mod.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Hi everyone,

I'm asking, how much time i need to wait before to do another cloth bandage to me or my friend for my skillbar is progressing ?

Because apparently spamming doesnt work.
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

I haven't got the book to test it. If you have, why don't you bandage every 10 mins and let us know. :D
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Please do let us know. To whomever it may concern you need a screwdriver set and adjustable wrench to disassemble engine parts assuming you have the book for it.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

ishootpaint wrote:Please do let us know. To whomever it may concern you need a screwdriver set and adjustable wrench to disassemble engine parts assuming you have the book for it.
Im in need of that damned book! I was hoping to try disassembling many vehicle parts at 10 minute intervals and see if I could get a pattern to work out how to progress - sorry all, no book, no can help just now.

If I work it out, Ill let you know :)
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

I have found many books but most are ones i cant use until i get the one before it. It can be a pain but at the same time i like that there is alot more to keep me busy now. Once i stock up on some engines i will start taking them apart and let everyone know how long you should wait between taking them apart as not to waste engines and maximize your learning.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

So i do some try about that..

Mounted like 20 car wheel in a day, my car wheel xp bar doesnt go up... the next day, i mounted 4 car wheel and my car wheel xp bar up to 50% lol.

Same for the Scrap Metal.

Idk for the medic some of my mate tell me he just do bandage with cloth when he or other mates need it and its up time to time...

Just wait the dev or ppl give some informations on the wiki maybe... because actually it seems there is no fcking logic in all of this.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Im sure there is a calculation somewhere in the coding but as yet none of us have worked it out. More than likely, someone has worked it out but is keeping it for themselves...

*looks around the forum at those who look suspicious*
'Erb Garden

Post by 'Erb Garden »

For bandaging, 0 time!

I bandaged myself, received "Experienced gained" pop-up, then bandaged {WB} Kippy and received the same pop-up.

As for the green progress bar.... It didn't move.