Foldable bike?

General discussion about the Mod.
kRONO»

Foldable bike?

Post by kRONO» »

So the 1.8 patch should've made it possible for us to either find or craft a foldable bike to be carried around.
I can't find anything about this on the wikipage, has anyone figured this out yet?
Triweed

Foldable bike?

Post by Triweed »

Yep, find 2 bike tires, a bike chain, a bike frame. All of which I find most commonly in barns. Also get 1 scrap metal. I believe it required a screwdriver set and old hammer to assemble the bike, so have the scrap metal and all the parts in your inventory and then you should be able to assemble it.

After that, it takes a screwdriver set to unfold the bike, and an old hammer to fold it back up. It counts as a backpack so if you wanna put it on your back you can't be wearing a backpack already. I personally think its easier to just carry it in inventory or in a backpack rather than actually put it on your back. Especially considering you need the tools to unfold/refold anyway.

Still nice to have a bike you can put in your backpack or house storage though.
ishootpaint

Foldable bike?

Post by ishootpaint »

Do you know if you can put it in your house in one of the backpack slots when its folded up?
spuduk3

Foldable bike?

Post by spuduk3 »

you can put the folded bike into vehicles but it takes up a tool/weapon slot, so i should imagine it goes in the same slot in ur house
JoePowell

Foldable bike?

Post by JoePowell »

When I put it in a car as well as when I put it in a house it takes up a backpack slot as this is the intended feature.