Repairing Helis

General discussion about the Mod.
Miggs

Repairing Helis

Post by Miggs »

All,

I am confused on how the repairing works and I am hoping someone can assist. After trying to repair multiple helis I am running into the following issue. It needs Main Router, Engine, Avionics, Rear Router & Glass all in "bad" condition.

After repairing the glass it is in "satisfactory" condition however no matter what I do I cannot seem to get the Main Router, Engine or Avionics beyond "bad". I went to the trader and got all the parts with full green bars (after multiple trips and a hell of a lot of loot) Main Router, Rear Router, Heli Engine, Avionics.

When I repaired the Rear Router it went to "satisfactory" however the other three parts (all with full green bar) after I repair them still say status "bad". Does anyone know what needs to be done to get these helis fixed????
Triweed

Repairing Helis

Post by Triweed »

Find books and get skills. Till then your riding and flying in red condition vehicles.
Miggs

Repairing Helis

Post by Miggs »

Triweed,

The issue is the heli will not fly, since it is in "bad" condition it will not even take off. Were you able to take off with it being red?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Repairing Helis

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

No, the choppers once red will not be flyable.

You will need to find the mechanic specific books. These will give you the option to disassemble engine parts or fuel tank parts - this in turn increases your experience. With the experience bar filled, this enables you to repair/add new engines, fuel tanks parts etc to green.

Once you have done the above - you are free to fly :)
Miggs

Repairing Helis

Post by Miggs »

Thank you so much Thomas!
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Repairing Helis

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

*you could always hit the 'thumbs up thank you' button* Ha ha