Technology Of Melting Metals ?

General discussion about the Mod.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Hey everyone !

Have you already found book about for start working on metals ? Name is " Technology Of Melting Metals ".

Or have you found book in relations ? Like "Technology of melting ferrous metal", etc...

I looted lot of book, i've actually the complet medic and mecanic collection plus all the secondary book for medic and a little bit of secondary book of mecanic.

But the only one book about melting i've found is on a guy i've killed on PvP. But it's only the "Technology melting non ferrous metal" that is the 3rd or 4th book about melting so i cant read it...

My question is : If anyone have already found the collection about melting, can you say me where ? I mean is on specific place / book ? Or its everywhere on every book ?

Thanks !
=(eGO)=GoldenPSP

Post by =(eGO)=GoldenPSP »

I found it on the steps of the Town hall in Chernovar. So I would say any place that spawns books has a chance to drop it.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

Okay thanks for the answer GoldenPSP :)
SuperMarine

Post by SuperMarine »

About melting, does anyone know where to find the metal melting furnace ? We've been searching for days with my team and impossible to find it.
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

you looking for the furnace ? found it on the trader lot of time, but it cost a looooooooot :D something like the full bar x)
SuperMarine

Post by SuperMarine »

Also found it at the trader but I hoped we could find it somewhere else :ugeek:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I didnt know books could be bought at the trader... I havent seen any on my trips there
Namiriu

Post by Namiriu »

We didnt talk about books Thomas, we talk about the furnace :) its needed for melting items :)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Ahhh, silly me :P
[RPM] IceCaps97 

Post by [RPM] IceCaps97  »

SuperMarine wrote:About melting, does anyone know where to find the metal melting furnace ? We've been searching for days with my team and impossible to find it.
I believe they can be found on truck wrecks (the cab trucks of those big tractor trailers). I found one on a truck wreck at Saturn Factory, but they're littered all over the map.