Loot Cycles

General discussion about the Mod.
Paliubomu

Loot Cycles

Post by Paliubomu »

Can anyą tell me where i can find trucs engines, where best place to farm them, was farming all time in alexandria, branibor loot radius fucked up, any ideas?
twilight.next

Loot Cycles

Post by twilight.next »

Depends on style u are playing if u play as military random thug, loot old and new baracks, there are enought guns for 3th world war, such a ubuglance. If u want to rise skills locations vary greatly on what skill level u try to up.
3sec

Loot Cycles

Post by 3sec »

I've been looting Ekaterinburg for truck parts (only Mitrovice and Ekaterinburg have two factories with truck stuff).

Stay a little more than 100m away from them, wait a few minutes and then loot everything. The 3-story-industrial in the container area is a good place to hide and it's about 100m away from both buildings.
Viktor

Loot Cycles

Post by Viktor »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:I was doing my usual loot cycle run last night and noticed that my usual wait time after I finished the cycle was shorter before loot was respawning... has anyone noticed a change recently?
It might be dependent on the amount of players on the server. I'm playing on a PvE server that had very little population (2-4 people) just a week or so ago. The loot spawn was rather slow. Now we have 10-12 people online more or less at all times, and loot seems to spawn way faster.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Loot Cycles

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Id never thought of that, it kind of makes sense as only 1 player was online during the day with me yesterday and the respawn rate was a lot slower than usual.