Medic Skills... Blood types

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Has anyone worked out what the 5 types are? My guesses are...

1. Zombie
2. Animals
3. Human.
4. Dr Ivan
5. Alien?

My questioning around Alien is that Ive tried taking samples and got none. Could it be that Patient 0 perhaps?
Last edited by Thomas Sullivan Magnum on 02 Nov 2015 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
3sec

Post by 3sec »

According to the wiki you're right.

How many aliens did you try? Took me a while to get my first zombie blood sample, so maybe you have to try on more aliens.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

I killed 5 of them, using a lot of damned ammo (think theyve changed the damage output of some of the weapons). 0 samples :(

Think Ill try them again sometime but the numbers needed (successful attempts) is way out of line. Really, how difficult can it be taking a blood sample?!!
3sec

Post by 3sec »

You'll need way more aliens!

Some numbers: did the lab yesterday. 12 kills, 12 attempts, one sample.
Killed 20+ Ivans so far. At least 3 had no loot. One successful attempt. Got no information from this sample :evil:
No idea how our characters came so far in the apocalypse with so much dumbness.

Maybe 1.8 took so long because they tested the skill system without modified values? :lol:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

3sec wrote: Some numbers: did the lab yesterday. 12 kills, 12 attempts, one sample.
lab - why scientists? Or are you suggesting they are the ones I need and not the aliens? I was on about the aliens at UN Camp.
3sec

Post by 3sec »

No, this was just to point out how many aliens you'll have to kill. You'll still have to go to the alien camp for alien blood. But you can use the scientists to get human blood samples. (thanks to Brummel Reloaded who told me this works)
Brummel Reloaded wrote:@3sec als "Ersatz"menschen machen sich die Bots in Ivan's Lab sehr gut! Und generell Handschuhe und Mundschutz tragen.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Super idea for Human blood! Glad I asked now :)