The Skills thread

General discussion about the Mod.
ishootpaint

The Skills thread

Post by ishootpaint »

Ill make sure to just save them and just wait until i get to a higher level. All im really doing at the moment is grinding the medic skill so it shouldnt take too long.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Skills thread

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I ahve the first two smelting books... I believe the third comes from the high level buildings i.e. Vlad Tower and Sabina Art Gallery
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Skills thread

3sec wrote:After reading 3.1 I was able to use yellow parts (with mechanics toolkit) to repair the heli to a flyable state. But some (Merlin for example) still leak fuel.
Ok, so my Merlin is now having this issue. Slightly concerned as all windows are at 80%, avionics 45%, rear rotor 72% and main rotor 92%. Engine is only at 12 % but surely this cant be the issue?

Anyone found out how to resolve this?
Loki

The Skills thread

Post by Loki »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:
3sec wrote:After reading 3.1 I was able to use yellow parts (with mechanics toolkit) to repair the heli to a flyable state. But some (Merlin for example) still leak fuel.
Ok, so my Merlin is now having this issue. Slightly concerned as all windows are at 80%, avionics 45%, rear rotor 72% and main rotor 92%. Engine is only at 12 % but surely this cant be the issue?

Anyone found out how to resolve this?
As far as I have noticed..the Merlin is the ONLY(!) chopper which needs to be FULLY repaired in order not to leak...that has been like that ever SINCE he was released with novistrana.
osi1

The Skills thread

Post by osi1 »

Yes, but after it is fully repaired once the Merlin can take damage without loosing fuel again
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Skills thread

Oh right, so I need to repair everything to 100% then. Ive completed the mechanic book 3.3, and have all the tools but can only get green parts to between 60-90%. Do I have to complete all the side books too to be able to fit all parts to 100%?
osi1

The Skills thread

Post by osi1 »

Do you also use a jack and mechanic toolbox?
As far as i know you only need mechanic 3.3, all tools and green parts to get 100%
tripiz

The Skills thread

Post by tripiz »

Yes, you need the required side books for 100%.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The Skills thread

tripiz wrote:Yes, you need the required side books for 100%.
I have found that you dont. I have found out the issue with the Merlin. Once, windows and body are 100% (have to complete 3.3 mechanics to be able to fit to 100%) - it no longer leaks fuel. My engine, rotors and avionics were all below 100% but it no longer leaks fuel.

I have not completed the side books, but with 3.3 being fully complete I am now fixing friends choppers to 100% with green parts.
tripiz

The Skills thread

Post by tripiz »

Then they have changed it. It was required last time i repaired a heli (Dez 2015).