Dr.Ivan and Blood Samples

General discussion about the Mod.
Cravez

Post by Cravez »

Hi guys

Just two questions:

1) Where is best place to find Dr.Ivan? I haven't seen him since 1.8 but I remember he used to randomly appear anywhere previously

2) Can someone confirm the blood samples needed for the "Blood Types" research? I got Zombie Blood sample but I killed a cow/sheep and couldn't take blood samples from them (or players). Just wondering what all the other blood samples are required for the Research?

Thanks
Paliubomu

Post by Paliubomu »

i got like 70~ zombies about 30~ animals 15~ivans and 20~ aliens 15~bots to finish research dunno where best spawn for ivans i kryvazopol i think or somewhere on this island
Cravez

Post by Cravez »

How did you extract blood from animals? I tried to do so but no option came up on the action menu.

Where is Alien Camp btw?
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Cravez wrote:How did you extract blood from animals? I tried to do so but no option came up on the action menu.

Where is Alien Camp btw?
You need to have an empty blood bag on you to take the blood. I also recommend having the gloves and mask on you as there is a chance you can get sick from taking blood samples.

The alien camp is just east of Vladamier in the novistrana islands. It will be a place called the dead forest on the map. There is a post on here somwhere of the exact coords and screenshots of where it is on the map if you need further information. Just be prepared as they take as much to kill as Dr Ivan and the camp will spawn about 10 of them.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

also apart from the gloves and mask make sure to have hydrocloride *brown bottle* and disinftant *vodka type bottle* in your inventory to also reduce the risk of infection