How long of unactivity until houses despawn?

General discussion about the Mod.
Cravez

Post by Cravez »

Asking on behalf of a friend, they have a few houses but just wanted to know if there's any time limit of inactivity where a house will despawn if you don't interact with them?

Many thanks!
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

i belive its 12 days for a house to despawn?
Miggs

Post by Miggs »

12? I thought it was 7?
Cravez

Post by Cravez »

Actually on the subject, I have to go away for 3 weeks at the end of the month. I assume then I'll have no house once I get back?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I thought it was 7. You have to interact with your gear I believe every 7 days. The admins may be able to extend this via Origins guard but Im not so sure.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:I thought it was 7. You have to interact with your gear I believe every 7 days. The admins may be able to extend this via Origins guard but Im not so sure.
its every 12 days i.e 2 weeks and we cannot extend it via origins guard but nice idea though
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Yes, it would be a nice idea to have it added to Origins guard where you can choose different timescales. Origins guard hasnt been updated though from what my admins say so I cant see this happening.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

MrMadness wrote:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:I thought it was 7. You have to interact with your gear I believe every 7 days. The admins may be able to extend this via Origins guard but Im not so sure.
its every 12 days i.e 2 weeks and we cannot extend it via origins guard but nice idea though
I thought it was 14 days for despawn which is 2 weeks. The fortress is a 50 day despawn so get farming those cement bags lol.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

The fortress doesnt hold that much considering how long it takes to build. The one I am part of is not even used haha
osi1

Post by osi1 »

Cravez:
If you want to keep your houses, you must either find someone, you can give your arma2oa reg-key, so he can open your houses during your absence or you have to ask the server admin, if he can transfer your houses to another player who will open them and after your return he has to undo it.