Super Zombie

General discussion about the Mod.
Logo1302

Super Zombie

Post by Logo1302 »

Hi all,

i have seen that the wiki was updated........https://wiki.originsmod.info/index.php? ... to_Origins

Super Zombie

In origins there is a mutated super zombie known as ‘Patient Zero’. You will come to know his distinctive colour when he eats you for the fifth time (no spoilers here) but if you do manage to kill one he often holds a rare item or two!

So my question:

Did any of you seen the Super Zombie?????
ishootpaint

Super Zombie

Post by ishootpaint »

As far as i know patient 0 and dr ivan are one and the same. Over 1,000 hours in and ive never seen patient 0 but ive killed atleast a 100 dr ivans.
Miggs

Super Zombie

Post by Miggs »

I would be inclined to agree with ishootpaint however they are listed under different characters

Characters...
Mayor George
Dr.Ivan
Zombies
NPCs
Patient 0
Survivors
Bandits
Heroes

This leads me to believe they are separate, however I am forced to believe that he has not yet been added as I have never seen him/her in many many hours of playing.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Super Zombie

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

There have been a few references to him in more recent times and in recent patch notes. Im assuming WE will recognise him if we see him. Ill go checking Sabina again tonight as I heard that is where he has been seen before.
ishootpaint

Super Zombie

Post by ishootpaint »

I saw that they are listed seperate so im sure it will be added in an upcoming patch. I hope they make him/her a major threat to deal with.
Last edited by ishootpaint on 21 Jan 2016 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
andex

Super Zombie

Post by andex »

Logo1302

Super Zombie

Post by Logo1302 »

what would you tell us with this pic?

thats only a pic from stalker units
Stalker Units 0.5a ported by Icewindo

====================

Description

Contains Units for ArmA2 converted from the PC game "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl" of GSC Gameworld with their permission (see credits).
ishootpaint

Super Zombie

Post by ishootpaint »

andex wrote:Image
This was patient 0 from when i first started playing and they replaced it with dr ivan.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Super Zombie

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Apparently he is very fast, larger than all other zombies and eats you - no way out. I dont see this guy as our patient - 0 :(
ishootpaint

Super Zombie

Post by ishootpaint »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:Apparently he is very fast, larger than all other zombies and eats you - no way out. I dont see this guy as our patient - 0 :(
Im thinking patient 0 from the wiki discription should be like the bloodsuckers from namalsk crisis.

I do hope they add this outfit to the new clothing system tho.