Transferring of skills between servers?

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Has anyone done this and how easy is it?

The server I played on for the last 7 months has been retired. I was at 3.3 mechanics and will be damned if I have to start that all over again.

Is there a way I can start on another server and not start from scratch - please say there is.

Thanks
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

You will have to ask the admin to transfer your skills if the server is not set to do it automatically. There may be an issue tho since that server doesnt exist anymore. If you cant get them back ill give you most all my parts since i either use boats or run. Ill focus on getting medical leveled up. And of course you have first dibs on the tire book ;)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Ill be gutted if I cant transfer the skills, I think there is also a UK server I fancied trying so dont really want to start again - but as you say, I may not be able to now that other server is no longer in existence.
Miggs

Post by Miggs »

Thomas,

US 007 has skills transfer on. You can hop on it and see if your skills are intact. You can even stay if you like :)
'Erb Garden

Post by 'Erb Garden »

It's possible. I've pulled a number of peoples skills over on my sever. It's straight forward and simple to achieve, we've tackled some complex situations too with people who use two different computers with one syncing and one not.

The Server Admin will be able to change the settings within origins guard to:
Capture.PNG
This will mean anyone who joins the server their skills will automatically synchronize.